Nexus Media Importer allows you to stream and transfer music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or card reader connected to your Nexus device (5, 6, 7G1, 7G2, 9, 10) or other Android 4.0+ devices with USB Host support.
- If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
- Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
- Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
- The application should launch automatically.
- The File Manager tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
- Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
- The navigation menu to change between Photos, Videos, Document and the File Manager can be accessed by the three lines in the upper left hand corner.
- Download Apk From Given Links
- Install It Normally
- Thats All ! Enjoy