Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users on their device to move applications to the SD card. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.It Has many inbuilt features that makes it much cool to be used by the users.On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data folders are located in the internal storage, not in the external (real) SD card.Link2SD moves these folders to the 1st or the 2nd partition of your external SD card (depending on your selection) and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy at external SD card while it is still available at the original location.
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Many More…
- Download the APK From Links Given.
- Install It normally.
- Thats All ! Enjoy 🙂