KingoRoot Android ROOT helps you start the process of rooting your Android phone, but it doesn’t do much more than give you access. Think of it as a key to your phone’s developer features: it’s useful, but what you do once you’re inside is entirely up to you. If you need that sort of kick-start, this app is a fine way to do it.
- Faster performance.
- Preserve battery life.
- Access root-only apps.
- Remove carrier bloatware.
- Customizable appearance.
- Attain admin level permission.
How to use KingoRoot to root your android device ?
- Download and install the KingRoot app as you would do with any normal app.
- Launch the KingRoot app from the app drawer.
- If your device is supported, then a ‘Try to Root’ button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Just tap this button and let the rooting process complete.
- After the device is rooted, a success message will appear on the screen.
- If the device is unsupported, then you will see a prompt asking you to try the KingRoot desktop version instead, for rooting your device. Just follow the onscreen instructions to root your device successfully.
What are the benefits of Rooting ?
- Full Control Over Android.
- Back Up And Restore The Whole System.
- Save Space On Your Phone.
- Run Special Applications.
- Install Custom ROMs.
- Download and save it to your android device
- Install it normally
- Enjoy 🙂