HyperSnap is a software tool that provides you with several methods when it comes to taking snapshots, editing images and saving results to the hard drive.
- This tool can also be installed as a portable product. In other words, you can place HyperSnap-DX on an external device and take it anywhere with you. More importantly, your Windows registry entries will remain intact.
- The program’s interface is plain and simple. In the “Capture” tab, you can set HyperSnap-DX to capture a region, pan region, a window, the active window, scroll region or page, or full screen.
- You can set the image shape, aspect ratio and size, hide the mouse cursor in the snapshots, use the “Undo” and “Redo” buttons and basic image editing tools (e.g. line, pencil, text, arrow, highlight, color change, brightness and contrast).
- Upload items to an FTP account and tweak other parameters
What’s New ?
- Corrections for incorrect region, window captures under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, when multiple monitors are in use at different magnification.
- Disconnect internet
- Install the application
- Use keys from key generator and activate it
- That’s it.Done!
- Enjoy 🙂