Do you have repeatable and predictable actions to apply to your massive photo collection? Actions like: resizing, converting, date/time stamping, cropping, watermarking, renaming, and so on? Since 2005 we’ve been working hard to make BatchPhoto the best tool for automating those repeatable actions.
- Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs.
- Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more.
- Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names.
- Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
- Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
- Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits.
- Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras.
- Create PDF albums from multiple photos for easy sharing.